Full-Time Supervisor, Legal Secretary – Madīnat Khāmastāshar Māyo
We’re searching for a Secretary with administrative expertise who can get the job done quickly and effectively. Office staff will benefit from your clerical and administrative assistance, which will help to improve productivity. Answering the phone, filing, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, taking notes at meetings, typing papers, entering data into our database, and making sure office supplies are supplied are all part of the job description for this position. Self-motivated and with at least one year of experience working as a Secretary, our ideal candidate is just that.
Job Title : Supervisor, Legal Secretary
Location : Madīnat Khāmastāshar Māyo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.13 per hour.
Company : Department of Education of the City of New York
Job Type : Full-Time
- Outgoing documents and communications should be verified for internal consistency and adherence with organizational processes and standards.
- Preventative maintenance and stocking of general office equipment (copiers, printers, faxes, multi-function devices, etc.)
- Set up a few exploratory appointments before giving the go-ahead. Make preparations to attend conferences and gather any essential background materials ahead of time. Assist with the organization of meetings and the gathering of required background material. Can attend meetings and record or report on what happens.
- Monitor employee attendance, equipment inventories, and communication records, as well as employee development programs, on a regular basis.
- Telephone inquiries should get standard responses, and visitors should be directed to the appropriate staff personnel. Send letters on schedule, monitor postal delivery, and distribute forms.
- In addition to accommodating the administrative burden, subordinate offices’ administrative employees should be notified of any new administrative processes, and information from the subordinate offices should be requested for periodic or special conferences, reports, and enquiries.
- Work with other departments in the business to establish whether requests should be handled by the right person or office, as well as to screen telephone calls, visits, and incoming letters.
- Create one-of-a-kind reports, summaries, or replies to inquiries by gathering pertinent material from a variety of sources, such as reports, files, communications, or other offices.
- Obtain information from files or employees to respond to questions about office programs or monthly reports. It is my job to explain the organization’s office processes to its workers, manage their work schedules, and handle administrative paperwork.
- Prepare documents for staff to use in conferences, letters, appointments, meetings, and phone calls, and notify organizational representatives of topics to be considered.
- Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- For this role, data entry and retrieval must be accomplished using a computer, student information system, district financial system, or any other automated method.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public.
- Capable of managing and prioritizing numerous projects concurrently while completing assignments properly and on schedule
- A high school diploma, two years of college or business school experience, and writing skills are required.