18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Summer WSJ. Magazine Internship – Abuja
Join our social media & Influencer Marketing team as an intern to help us expand our presence in the social sphere, build our brand, and get practical knowledge through participation in a collaborative effort.
Job Title : Summer WSJ. Magazine Internship
Location : Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.16 per hour.
Company : KARV Communications
Job Type : Full-Time
- Building and maintaining connections with regional and national media outlets will require cooperation from the marketing coordinator.
- Maintain contact with outlets after placing an ad to ensure placement and monitor results.
- Track metrics with the team to spot growth patterns, new opportunities, and good ideas.
- Post to social media on a weekly and monthly basis to contribute to the content calendar.
- Draft press releases, media alerts, fact sheets, appeal letters, and other materials as needed for public relations.
- Collect information, write, print, and disseminate official newsletters and press releases.
- Help the videographer out as much as possible so that you may get some great footage.
- Help with media relations by proposing, doing research, and, if necessary, setting up interviews.
- Take part in planning workshops, where you may share your thoughts and help shape the final product.
- Contribute to the advertising efforts of the divisional companies by helping the marketing coordinator write promotional copy.
- Basic comprehension of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts in various modes of outreach.
- Artist, storyteller, and all-around interesting human being who is passionate about communicating ideas visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- experts at using social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram effectively.
- Certificates of completion from an accredited high school or general education diploma (GED) are required.