18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Summer Civil Transportation Intern – Kano
An intern is what we’re looking for. Join us to learn and practice user experience research, market research, and consumer insights. You will have the chance to help and take the lead on initiatives involving user experience research, consumer interviews, and quantitative research (surveys) (observation and usability testing). Since our interns interact directly with clients, they must have strong verbal and writing communication abilities.
Job Title : Summer Civil Transportation Intern
Location : Kano, Kano, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.58 per hour.
Company : Amika
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help the User Experience Researcher ensure our software works as intended for our target audience.
- Help or work with many different parts of the business.
- Develops skills in equipment operation and maintenance as required.
- maintains conformity with all business rules and procedures pertaining to risk management and safety.
- Job Responsibilities for an Intern (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- Provides support to commercial, healthcare, educational, residential, and other facilities’ cleaning, maintenance, cooking, and serving staff.
- quick responses to hold placement and calendar availability inquiries for numerous facilities.
- It is expected that you will lend a hand to the team as they carry out their various projects (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Maintain databases for all data related to department booking efforts, including current offers, contracts, venue calendars, and other details.
- helps you learn about the companies and customers your role serves.
- Essential work duties can be performed with or without reasonable accommodations if the candidate has the requisite knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience and can explain and demonstrate this.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard and other basic office equipment.
- Having excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail are prerequisites.
- Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
- the ability to think critically, as well as the smarts to make good choices and deal with difficult situations.