Full-Time Summer Analyst, Investment Operations – Najʿ Ḥammādī
Our company is currently seeking an Investment Associate to join our expanding team. Prospective employees who are looking to join a rapidly growing Firm and progress their careers will find this opportunity to be extremely attractive. In this role, you will primarily assist the firm’s advisers with client management and workflow coordination to ensure that they deliver excellent service. Client relationship assistance includes but is not limited to ensuring clients’ requirements are fulfilled, responding to clients’ enquiries, preparing advisers for client review meetings, and attending to other tasks and concerns as needed. Candidate must be tech savvy and meticulous in their approach to their work.
Job Title : Summer Analyst, Investment Operations
Location : Najʿ Ḥammādī, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 33.08 per hour.
Company : Wealthspire Advisors
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accounts are opened and closed, trading authority and power of attorney are added when needed, life insurance and annuity accounts are linked, client registrations are finalized, and all client service requests are attended to in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and promptness in responding to all electronic correspondence; resolve issues and complaints as they arise.
- transaction processing and accounting systems for trading fixed income and stocks.
- Assist in leading transaction teams with duties including locating new investment opportunities, performing due diligence, and producing investment memoranda for fund investments and co-investments.
- For reporting, scheduling, fee monitoring, and promotional purposes, as well as general client care, it is essential that all client information in the contact management system and contact database be kept up to date.
- Check the working order of all shared office equipment and notify the facilities manager if something seems amiss. Keep the office well-stocked with goods like paper towels and toilet paper.
- File customer information, gather data for reports, and write letters as required by the firm’s advisor.
- Create and manage databases and reports for file and record keeping, as well as client files, to fulfill regulatory and compliance needs.
- Regular shredding should be used to dispose of old and unnecessary client information and to ensure the proper disposal of all client information.
- Provide front desk support, such as greeting clients and visitors to the office, answering the phone in a kind manner, and, if necessary, taking detailed messages or addressing calls correctly.
- Function independently and productively despite tight deadlines and a high volume of work.
- Candidates should have a background in finance or a related field (billing, accounting, purchasing, mathematics, etc.).
- proven skill in managing clients or interacting with customers. This would require identifying issues faced by customers, proposing remedies, and putting those remedies into action.
- Although a bachelor’s degree is preferred, candidates with relevant job experience and college credit can still be considered.
- Familiarity with Redtail, Orion, Morningstar, MoneyGuidePro, and Wells Fargo Advisors is highly desired.