Full-Time Success Academy – Associate Videographer, Creative Agency – Machilipatnam
As a member of the Technical Services team, the Videographer is responsible for all visual content creation, including photography and videography. The Videographer’s primary function is to film and edit all finished videos. The Videographer is in charge of enforcing all necessary safety precautions, supervising the production process to guarantee a high-quality video and end product, and coordinating any necessary repairs or maintenance for the video equipment. Having a strong work ethic based on excellent organizational skills and the ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative relationships and lines of communication with all creative parties (programming staff, actors, etc.), as well as administrative staff, board members, and volunteers, is essential.
Job Title : Success Academy – Associate Videographer, Creative Agency
Location : Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 41.15 per hour.
Company : Church of the Heavenly Rest
Job Type : Full-Time
- Gives necessary staff instructions on how to use and operate the technical equipment needed for each event.
- Makes recommendations to the Technical Director and Deputy Director of Operations regarding capital purchases of video equipment.
- The crew and the location staff work together to prepare and document the shoot beforehand.
- Within budgetary limits determined in conjunction with the Technical Director, acquires, leases, or borrows necessary equipment.
- As needed, assists other Technical Services team members with tasks that are not connected to video.
- Determines the necessary technical supports, such as lighting, sound, backdrops, and special needs, necessary for the video productions in advance of production dates.
- helps develop, test, evaluate, and update the video style palette.
- Helps out on video shoots and post-production with the Technical Services team.
- Makes sure the Media Coordinator and the Director of Multimedia are on the same page with regards to when and how often media is being ingested and how the various channels will be covered
- Utilizes talents in videography, production, and post-production to organize, manage, and document video shoots.
- Applicants should have at least five years of professional experience in digital and multi-media fields such videography and video editing or a related field and preferably a bachelor’s degree in such a field.
- Capable of working effectively with a wide variety of on-screen talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Capability to teach and/or work effectively with the part-time video production crew and other internal and external partners.
- The capacity to perform well in and correctly adjust to a dynamic, cross-unit team setting.
- Previous experience handling confidential concerns with discretion.