19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Substitute School Bus Driver – Faridkot
A School Bus Driver is responsible for transporting all pupils between home and school in a safe, polite, and timely manner. Transports kids to and from specified stops while adhering to state legislation and department of education guidelines.
Job Title : Substitute School Bus Driver
Location : Faridkot, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 29.98 per hour.
Company : Student Bus Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to maintain safety, limit wear and prolong the useful life of the assigned vehicle and its component components, follow the company’s instructions for proper maintenance.
- Operate a vehicle in a safe and timely way on an allocated route, delivering people to and from predetermined places, as well as associated operations.
- Make sure the bus you’ve been assigned is always a safe and clean place to be, which includes cleaning, wiping down all of the seats, sweeping, and washing the bus.
- Use safe and responsible methods to board and release challenged persons from adapted transportation lifts.
- Maintain, read, and comprehend route papers, including time adjustments, and alert supervisor promptly of any changes. Maintain strong work habits by being on time and keeping absence to a minimum for daily tasks and additional travels.
- Maintain a professional look by dressing appropriately for the job, grooming neatly, and maintaining excellent hygiene.
- Ensure that the vehicle and its specific equipment are fully examined before and after each journey, and that all required documentation is sent to the administration.
- Maintain a cooperative attitude with coworkers, managers, and passengers, continually encouraging goodwill for the firm.
- Keep hold of your vehicle keys, gasoline receipts, and any other documentation required by your boss before and during your trip.
- Conduct thorough inspections of each vehicle before to, during, and after each voyage, and complete all necessary papers and reports. Utilize safe and responsible driving techniques while operating the vehicle and stopping to allow passengers to enter and disembark.
- The ideal candidate is versatile, works well in a team, and is willing to step in as required.
- Before loading or unloading children on certain kinds of school buses, the driver steps on the emergency brake pedal or depresses the air brake button, then pulls the lever or depresses the air brake button to release the emergency brake.
- A documented driving history of at least 3 years is required. In the last three years, there had been no more than two moving infractions and one avoidable collision.
- Be able to lift, store, and disassemble/assemble wheelchairs weighing up to 40 pounds, as well as any other ambulatory equipment necessary by the passenger.
- A valid Class B or higher commercial driver’s license with passenger and school bus endorsements is necessary.