26 May 2023
Full-Time Store Customer Experience Coordinator – Pamplona
As a Teller, you will provide exceptional service to business clients while performing a variety of financial activities, such as deposits and withdrawals. This urgent opportunity may be a good fit if you have a sharp eye for detail, accuracy, and enjoy aiding people!
Job Title : Store Customer Experience Coordinator
Location : Pamplona, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.18 per hour.
Company : IDB
Job Type : Full-Time
- As required, balances automated teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs).
- Assume responsibility for escalated account services issues until they are resolved; enter all client complaints into the relevant system completely and accurately.
- First impressions are important, so be sure to treat every customer with respect and efficiency when they contact you.
- Maintain current knowledge of the Company’s products and services, as well as applicable federal regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer requirements. Follow Company and regulatory standards, policies, and procedures for compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report control defects, compliance breaches, and operational loss events.
- Complying with and implementing the Group’s compliance policy in accordance with the Head of Group Compliance, the Global Business Compliance Officer, or the area’s or local’s area’s Compliance Officer.
- Conduct daily proofs, balance cash, and make sure transactions and negotiable items are in line with the system’s records. Keep an adequate cash drawer at all times.
- It is important to keep the bank’s internal control standards up to date. This includes quickly completing internal and external audit points, as well as any concerns raised by outside regulators.
- Accounts are serviced, loans are taken, payments for safe deposit boxes are accepted, gift card sales are handled, checks are cashed, currency is confirmed, the cash drawer is balanced, and night deposits are made.
- Enhance the company’s image by providing proactive customer-driven service in support of the goal of exceeding customer expectations; establish new business referrals by contacting customers and using a customer relationship management system.
- Adhere to established customer service standards and give a unique experience by understanding client needs and delivering solutions when it matters most.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- Customer service and/or sales experience, including cash handling, of at least one year is required.
- Strong attention to detail and cash management skills; ability to perform transactions promptly and correctly
- Because the company will not sponsor visas for these roles, you must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are required.