17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Stock Clerk Utility – Kuwait City
The Utility Clerk provides superior customer service to provide a positive client experience. It provides an inviting and secure atmosphere that encourages consumers to return. Supports the “Customer First” philosophy and encourages employees to go above and above for their clients. Respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusiveness, and safety of others are exemplified by this person.
Job Title : Stock Clerk Utility
Location : Kuwait City, Al ‘Āşimah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 18.18 per hour.
Company : BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Custodial and store maintenance responsibilities, such as sweeping and mopping floors, aiding in the fast cleanup of spills, and other routine housekeeping jobs that need the use of specialized equipment.
- Maintains a polite and customer-service-oriented demeanor by welcoming customers, answering queries, and carrying items when necessary.
- Execute the appropriate documentation and collect the required payments to set up new water connections. Monthly bill management and bill generation are not required. Customers’ money is collected by the Water Crane.
- Establishes and maintains excellent product presentation by arranging merchandise in allocated space, removing cardboard from shelves when product is bought, and depositing the cardboard into a bailer as needed (see Job Description).
- Prevents shopping bags from being lost in the parking lot by placing them in a corral for easy access. Keeps the parking area free of litter.
- Compliance with company safety policies ensures a clean, safe, and sanitary working and shopping environment. Adheres to and follows all company policies and guidelines.
- Become familiar with and maintain knowledge of the items offered in the departments, as well as the capability of responding to queries and making product recommendations.
- Maintain the floor scrubber, waste compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with the stipulated safety regulations.
- Maintain preventative maintenance by examining equipment thoroughly and notifying the relevant department or store manager of any defective goods.
- Work on administrative projects such as compiling reports, issuing announcements, and publishing bulletins and notifications. Ordering and delivering supplies to the workforce are a few examples of these responsibilities. As needed, do clerical tasks.
- A person’s capacity to handle many tasks at once, prioritize and manage their time efficiently, as well as a proven ability to meet or exceed project deadlines. A more efficient use of resources
- competence to speak effectively and clearly in English A person must be able to communicate effectively with both the general public and their coworkers. Reading and evaluating material and often reporting on project progress are required skills for this position.
- Whole integers, as well as common fractions and decimals, may be used in all multiplication and division operations. Percentages, ratios, and changes in percentages and rates of change may all be calculated using percentages and ratios. Counting back change, cash money, and the total amount in a cash drawer are all skills you’ll need.
- It is essential to be able to read and understand technical instructions, brief messages, and notes. Have the ability to write basic letters. Customers, customers, and other members of an organization’s staff must be able to take in and digest information that is presented to them one-on-one or in small groups.
- One to three months of relevant experience and/or training; a combination of education and experience that is equivalent; or a high school diploma or a general education degree.