26 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Writer – Churu
As a team, we are looking for an Associate Editor to help us write and edit about food. Search terms and current research should be used to keep recipe galleries and recipe head notes up to date. People who work for this person will make dynamic content, edit text, and help other editors make stories that work on a variety of devices. This job’s responsibilities include writing and updating recipes, cooking instructions, and other things about home cooking.
Job Title : Staff Writer
Location : Churu, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 19.53 per hour.
Company : Kroll
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure to always keep an eye out for and evaluate departmental systems and processes, with the goal of coming up with and putting in place new ideas that will help us do business better,
- Preparing a planning document for each article that contains verified sources, background information, formatting guidelines and deadlines.
- Conceiving product reviews, cooking instructions, and interviews with professional chefs for print and digital publications.
- Make sure ads follow brand standards and regulatory regulations throughout the whole creative process and review a broad variety of supporting documentation provided to back up claims made in the ads.
- Develop good connections with personnel in the production, JEO, IT, and other areas. This will ensure that any issues with your journal can be immediately and successfully resolved.
- conceptualizing ways to include recipes and tales into the brand’s larger editorial strategy, as well as developing and presenting concept ideas for all media (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Coordination between editing employees, external resources, and other divisions should be simplified.
- Get a handle on the year-to-year goals for the number of journal submissions, publishing volumes, and transfer speeds.
- For material that may not be suitable for broadcast, provide thoughtful and well-articulated observations and suggestions. Things like excessive violence or explicit language, replicate behavior, commercial product placement, or other sights that aren’t fit for broadcast might fall into this category.
- Optimize your journals to give the best possible author experience and to optimize the engagement of the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) on whom we rely.
- Proficiency of online publishing, content management systems, and content creation tools, such as Photoshop, is required.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in journalism or writing is necessary, as is some familiarity with SEO and newsletter design.
- Capacity to work well with various departments (Art, Photography, and the Test Kitchen) as well as with freelancers and other contributors at all levels of the brand
- A demonstrated capacity to successfully manage a large number of competing priorities and a large volume of time-sensitive work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- social skills and ability to communicate effectively and engage with a team on a regular basis are required.