18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Staff Tax Accountant – Muridke
We are looking for a Tax Accountant who will be responsible for preparing foreign and US federal income tax returns, as well as tax provision compliance for certain foreign entities and US international tax items. This position will require tax technical knowledge of relevant foreign tax rules (e.g. Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico) as well as US federal international tax rules. In addition, if needed, the job will provide tax support to the US federal compliance group on additional US domestic items. In support of the returns, the candidate will prepare data, do account analysis, and provide work papers.
Job Title : Staff Tax Accountant
Location : Muridke, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 21.09 per hour.
Company : White Cap
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep track of client deadlines and delivery.
- To be considered for this position, you must be at least 18 years old.
- 2–5 years in a tax or accounting position.
- For this job, you must have a high school graduation.
- Prior experience preparing workpapers and forms for company tax returns is needed.
- In a workplace, you must be able to move swiftly from one location to the next.
- You should be able to provide high-quality products in a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
- Capacity to train younger workers.
- Must be well-organized and capable of managing several things at once.
- Prior knowledge of computerized accounting and tax software is essential.
- At the intermediate level, knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- It is critical to have excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing, as well as interpersonally.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities are necessary.
- The applicant should be conscientious, self-motivated, and detail oriented.
- While dealing with sensitive information, the job seeker should always operate genuinely and carefully.