25 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Accountant (Remote) – Pushkar
We’re looking for a general accountant that can complete period-end closure procedures and reports according to the specifications. Bills, invoices, and account statements must be prepared, reviewed, reconciled, and issued in accordance with corporate policies. Follow up on past due accounts and vendor bills until they are paid in full or addressed.
Job Title : Staff Accountant (Remote)
Location : Pushkar, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 30.54 per hour.
Company : Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
Job Type : Full-Time
- To ensure the financial statements’ correctness and integrity, daily recording procedures, month-end close, and the adoption of adequate internal controls are all required.
- Maintain constructive relationships with Club staff, Development staff, service suppliers, and vendors.
- It is essential to have a 3-5 year general accounting background.
- The grant administration job will be aided by billing and tracking grant money and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Prior Oracle ERP experience would be beneficial.
- Handle online vendor payments on a weekly basis.
- Reconciliations and changes to the general ledger.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, or similar work experience, is required for this position.
- Federal and state government cost guidelines are well-known.
- Paylocity is used to examine and process payroll every two weeks.
- Ability to meet a wide range of deadlines while prioritizing a huge number of tasks.
- This position requires exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with people both on-site and remotely, including across time zones.
- Excellent computer skills are required, especially when using Microsoft Office applications.
- This position requires excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.