26 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Accountant II, General Accounting – Cairo
We’re looking for a general accountant to analyze and report financial data, coordinate month/quarter/year-to-date closing processes, maintain fixed asset listings, support corporate accounting/external requirements, and establish and maintain internal audit procedures and documentation. This person will also be responsible for future system installations and updates.
Job Title : Staff Accountant II, General Accounting
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.88 per hour.
Company : Colorado State University
Job Type : Full-Time
- Paylocity is a software program that is used to evaluate and process bi-weekly payroll.
- A 3–5-year general accounting background is essential.
- Daily recording processes, month-end closing, and the deployment of proper internal controls are all critical to the accuracy and integrity of financial statements.
- Bill and track grant revenue and expenses on a monthly basis to assist the grant administration function.
- Adjustments to the general ledger and account reconciliations as appropriate.
- It is necessary to have prior experience with ERP systems, notably Oracle.
- Weekly, process vendor payments online.
- Collaborate with employees of the Club, Development staff, service suppliers, and vendors.
- Federal and state government cost guidelines are well-known.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is necessary, as well as similar professional experience.
- This position necessitates excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- cAbility to meet a variety of deadlines and prioritize a variety of jobs.
- Outstanding communication, writing, and presentation skills are required for this position.
- Ability to communicate with on-site and remote colleagues, even across time zones.
- It is vital to have adequate computer capabilities, notably in Microsoft Office software.