26 May 2023
Full-Time Staff Accountant – A’ali
As a Cost Accountant, we are looking for a qualified, safety-conscious, detail-oriented, well-organized professional with good computer and communication skills. This employment entails a wide range of accounting-related obligations. When performing assigned duties, the ideal applicant would adopt a team approach, as well as a strong dedication to produce high-quality work, fulfil deadlines, and complete jobs on time while reducing errors.
Job Title : Staff Accountant
Location : A’ali, A’ali, Bahrain
Salary : $ 28.98 per hour.
Company : Thorndale Partners
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to deal with people on a number of levels and in a variety of circumstances across a variety of tasks.
- The BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation must all be used to determine the cost of new goods.
- Present your results to management so that they may have a better grasp of the profit and loss statement, cost drivers, and cost forecasts.
- To analyse Production Financial Reports, acquire and report financial data as quickly as possible.
- The number of years you’ve worked in this profession will decide your income.
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- The candidate must be aware of Deposits made directly into your bank account.
- It’s preferable if you’ve worked with SAP before.
- The capacity to communicate in both written and spoken form is exceptional.
- This position necessitates a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Critical-thinking abilities.
- Good initiative and responsibility.
- Assist with sales tax return preparation and submission.
- Internal controls, as well as a good understanding of enterprise resource planning tools, are necessary (ERP).
- At the same time, the candidate must manage various tasks.