26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Technical Engineer – Damietta
The role of a Technical Engineer is to offer the department with technical experience in the areas of new and current product development, process, and manufacturing operations. Perform the following tasks to keep the next level of management abreast of any concerns or issues.
Job Title : Sr Technical Engineer
Location : Damietta, Dumyāṭ, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.57 per hour.
Company : Broadway Technology
Job Type : Full-Time
- Diagnose and fix complex issues in manufacturing and testing systems. Final quality assurance on finished systems should be performed in accordance with the EI quality system.
- Specifications for new equipment and tools are written. They are also coordinated and overseen by someone else. This person is the person in charge of the design, construction, installation, start-up and tests of new equipment and tools.
- Work with clients and their suppliers to connect current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to evaluate the functioning of all systems, processes, and imaging data access methods.
- Develop procedures that do not introduce defects into succeeding processes, while simultaneously putting in place countermeasures for those that do.
- All projects should have a single master engineering schedule. Coordinate and manage your team to guarantee that all of your project’s goals are accomplished.
- Understanding and managing capacity and resource management on a daily basis is your duty.
- This task necessitates documentation. Technical specifications, PFMEA risk assessments, process plans, PFDs, tables of work combination, design evaluations, and trial reports should all be included in this record.
- Prepare return-on-investment studies for future systems and identify imminent hardware/software products and standards in order to assist and justify recommendations to management for, among other things, purchase and installation operations.
- You should look at how your application portfolios are interconnected and whether or not you can move to a new infrastructure platform using existing components.
- Maintaining touch with all corporate divisions to react to customer concerns and help as required
- An Associate’s degree may be replaced by at least eight years of further education or work experience; however, a minimum of six years of education and work experience is necessary.
- Adopting a team mindset is essential to succeed in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems analytically and to come up with creative ideas that further the company’s objectives.
- The capacity to read and understand paperwork, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, is a must for employment. The ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form is essential.
- Self-motivated, curious and inventive approach toward technology as well as a passionate embrace of it