25 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Technical Engineer – Al-Zaqāzīq
Construction, setup, installation, and upgrade of servers and workstations, networks, and storage devices fall within the purview of the Technical Engineer. Equipment may have to be transported and packaged for this. This includes teaching technical and clinical staff at the client location, as well as providing implementation support.
Job Title : Sr Technical Engineer
Location : Al-Zaqāzīq, Al-Sharqiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 28.6 per hour.
Company : Believe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Coordinate and supervise the design, construction, installation, start-up, and tests of new equipment and tools against the master schedule.
- Review application portfolios to discover inter-dependencies and shared infrastructure platform components, as well as to determine whether or not migrations are possible
- Proactively work to make processes that can’t pass defects on to the next process, while also working to fix those that can and yokoten to other processes that are the same.
- Cloud-based archives of medical images need integration and testing with customers’ and supplier’s existing systems and procedures.
- Identify forthcoming hardware/software products and standards, as well as return-on-investment studies for possible systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for acquiring and adopting new technology.
- Troubleshoot difficult problems on production and test systems. Carry out final quality assurance for completed systems as assigned in line with the EI quality standard.
- As needed, liaison with internal groups including research and development (R&D), support (Support), systems engineering (Sys Eng), production (Prod), and sales (Sales).
- Organize and keep track of the master engineering schedule for all of the projects that you work on. Make sure that everyone is working together in order to meet all of the goals set out in a master schedule.
- An extensive range of process documentation must be generated to include but is not limited to specifications (PFMEAs), risk assessments (RPAs), process plans (PFD), working combination tables (WCT), design reviews (DR), trial reports and work instructions as well as capacity tracking.
- Responsible for interacting with engineering, architectural and business team members to have a better knowledge of the daily capacity and resources.
- a commitment to technology that is driven by curiosity, creativity, and self-motivation, as well as a deep fascination with it
- Being able to decipher safety regulations, operating and maintenance procedures, and procedure manuals is an asset. It is necessary to have excellent communication and problem-solving abilities both in writing and verbally.
- For an Associate’s degree, at least eight years of further education and/or job experience are necessary; however, a combined total of at least six years of education and work experience is required.
- Having the ability to adapt a collaborative approach is critical while working in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment..
- Evidence of excellent analytical abilities as well as a proven capacity to generate ideas and alternatives that fulfill company objectives are required.