This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sr. Technical Consultant – Chiniot
As an Engineering Consultant, you will use your innovative and self-motivated abilities as a hands-on, team oriented contributor. You will love the challenge of solving complicated challenges and delivering high-quality goods to clients and improving their business basics.
Job Title : Sr. Technical Consultant
Location : Chiniot, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 81.47 per hour.
Company : Kimley-Horn
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make a strategy and resources to encourage the Product Marketing and Product Engineering teams to use Formal.
- Providing high-quality technology solutions should be based on current market trends, corporate needs, and issue evaluations.
- Their work is checked for completeness and validity, and they are supervised and guided on design and analysis. Interacts with functional management’s project status (internal and external).
- The organization provides environmental compliance examinations and corrective procedures to assist clients remain in compliance with all relevant state and federal laws.
- A wide range of property and casualty insurance consulting services, including the identification of exposures with substantial loss potential, the investigation of the cause/effect of major losses, and management strategies for customers.
- Assisting our customers’ asset managers, maintenance engineers, reliability engineers, and anybody else engaged in the asset maintenance process.
- To enhance the dependability of their assets, cut costs, and expand production capacity, industrial firms analyze and apply improvement initiatives.
- Conduct instrumentation planning and test execution for all Environmental Tests, including vibration, mechanical shock, temperature, altitude, and humidity testing.
- Research and suggest new platform features and capabilities that will have an effect on operations, provide value to the organization, support our self-service technology strategy, and enhance the associate experience.
- Prepare environmental compliance plans, permits, and reports for hazardous waste, storm water, and wastewater programs, as well as spill prevention and control techniques.
- Requirements include a proven ability to comprehend organizational requirements, provide innovative ideas, manage complex difficulties, and inspire appropriate action.
- By upgrading team structures, meeting cadences, and escalation systems, organizations may become more responsible for their work.
- Development of packaging solutions for electronic enclosures and subassemblies, knowledge and track record in spotting design flaws in third-party products and packaging.
- Engineers with three to five years of ServiceNow or a comparable service management platform expertise are desired.
- Technical and business communication abilities at all levels of users, markets, and businesses. Improved presenting abilities to engage consumers and communicate information.