26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr SWE Actor and Reporter Experiences – Shubrā al-Khaymah
The ideal applicant can handle multiple tasks at once and is adaptable, detail-oriented, diplomatic, and cooperative. As a reporter, you’ll interact with a wide range of people at various newspapers. Candidates should be able to operate effectively as a team member and as a team leader with internal and external connections and have good interpersonal skills and a client focus.
Job Title : Sr SWE Actor and Reporter Experiences
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.87 per hour.
Company : SportTechie
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collaborate closely with editors and content creators to develop strategies and plans that clearly describe your vision and approach to covering the arts.
- Use social media and other online networks actively as a means of dissemination and reporting.
- Engage frequently with important stakeholders and host gatherings with the neighborhood’s artistic communities.
- It will also involve mastering online state and federal reporting tools, monitoring and researching public disclosure forms, and filing public-records requests.
- The reporter will also be expected to cover and uncover stories on the role of money in politics, including tracking donations, PACs, lobbying, and conflicts of interest.
- This position will entail pitching stories and working on assignments. You will be responsible to the managing editor.
- Meet daily filing schedule that may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Storytelling that touches on issues of underrepresentation in the arts, in culture, or both, deserves more exploration.
- Find and produce engaging arts stories for use on air, online, and on television and podcasts.
- On occasion, you may also be asked to photograph still images, record video, or create live on-camera video segments for your reporting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is a plus. Possessing proficiency in social media is highly desirable, particularly in the formats used by Facebook and Twitter.
- Possess the ability to work well both individually and as part of a team and to represent the station in a positive light at all times.
- ability to articulate complex ideas to laypeople in English and a knowledge of the language
- education and/or experience equivalent to that gained via completion of a bachelor’s degree program and three years of professional journalism with an emphasis on arts reporting.
- familiarity with audio production basics or experience in the field is required.