Full-Time Sr. Service Delivery Manager MSP – Zaria
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of a remote-based 24-hour contact center and liaising with customers and suppliers as needed. Along with supervising, supporting, coaching, and directing Team Members, he/she will offer feedback to his/her team. This Service Delivery Manager will act as a leader and role model for a team of 10+ persons by setting the example of Extraordinary Every Time. Along with this leadership position, he or she will be responsible for escalations and monitoring the overall traffic flow of requests across all access routes. This individual will act as an expert in the delivery of team member services and will be knowledgeable about all business rules, methods, and customers.
Job Title : Sr. Service Delivery Manager MSP
Location : Zaria, Kaduna, Nigeria
Salary : $ 33.74 per hour.
Company : CTG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsibility for a pool of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,…) who are responsible for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for the development and coaching of those individuals, is one of the potential responsibilities.
- Identify and evaluate team and individual data; generate and disseminate reports; organize and implement incentive programs to enhance metrics while maintaining or increasing quality.
- Remote and in-person positions are also available for providing daily help to travel advisors/travel concierges, including team and one-on-one coaching and management.
- Assist the client in establishing scale-able and powerful back-end infrastructure that meets their goals by understanding and expressing the client’s needs to the operational delivery teams.
- Ensures that all customer KPIs and contractual obligations are met, as well as the overall success of the Concierge as a whole.
- Regular business reviews including stakeholders and suppliers will help to keep services up-to-date and effective.
- Monitors and maintains the quality standards regulating customer interactions, which are meant to guarantee that the customer experience is consistent across all customer contact points, both inside our internal group and across our outsourced partner network.
- Contact Centers should work together to maintain the Voice of the Consumer program by adhering to a defined methodology for conducting satisfaction surveys and gathering customer feedback throughout the whole buying process.
- Supervise and coach supervisors and team leaders to guarantee proper staffing, as well as the daily operations and responsibilities of the department.
- Supports other Service Delivery Managers on a daily basis, including mentoring, coaching, team development, and retention programs.
- Considering the ability to have a long-term strategic view and develop successful action plans via excellent planning, assessment, and administration
- This requires a high level of communication skills, including a strong ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, build connections, and persuade others.
- Additionally, an in-depth understanding of the customer-vendor relationship is critical in attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of high-performing partners.
- The ability to focus on a wide range of business sectors (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Experience offering feedback, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action while using discretion and judgment.