19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. Safety Coordinator – San Quintin
The Safety Coordinator maintains a close check on everything to ensure no harmful circumstances arise. Creates policies to improve workplace health and safety awareness (OSH). The focus is on prevention, which necessitates a high level of care and investigation. Encourages the creation of a safe and healthy working environment.
Job Title : Sr. Safety Coordinator
Location : San Quintin, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.22 per hour.
Company : Koch
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develops and implements programs such as hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and others. Audiometric testing is planned, supplied, or organized on an annual basis.
- Managers and supervisors are advised and assisted in establishing a safe work environment. Purchase, usage, and installation of safety or hazard control equipment is recommended.
- It is vital to assist with the project’s safety policy and zero-accident culture implementation (s).
- On topics such as workers’ compensation and fitness for duty decisions, employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and provided technical assistance.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections to detect potential dangers in the workplace and apply hazard controls before an accident occurs. Determine whether any workers are engaging in risky safety behaviors and, if so, whether they require more training.
- Assists in the timely completion of all required tests, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs on safety-related equipment and systems. Assures that defects are evaluated for ILSM risk and remedied in accordance with policy.
- This job requires dependable attendance, the ability to accomplish jobs safely, and adherence to all safety regulations and procedures.
- Investigate accidents and work with management and staff to design preventative steps to avoid future catastrophes. Implement the plan and monitor the results.
- Attends and presides over safety meetings. On a monthly basis, plan, prepare, and present or organize the delivery of safety-related training to a variety of departments.
- Assist with the updating and auditing of Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that personnel are appropriately taught in them.
- An individual who upholds high ethical standards throughout his or her profession. Accepts responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and promotes a trustworthy workplace. When dealing with extremely secret or sensitive subjects, he maintains confidentiality.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- To use computer applications like document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database tools, you’ll need to know how to use them.
- Gather data from a variety of sources; organize, prepare, and offer recommendations to management and operational staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.