18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Sr. Safety Coordinator – Attock
A Safety Coordinator provides guidance to managers and employees on the administration and implementation of safety programs, coordinates safety operations with other departments, and provides administrative and technical support to ensure that safety control mechanisms are in place. Ensure compliance with all federal and state safety laws, regulations, procedures, and processes.
Job Title : Sr. Safety Coordinator
Location : Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 28.8 per hour.
Company : UCB
Job Type : Part-Time
- Consistent and dependable attendance, the ability to accomplish jobs safely, and strict adherence to all safety regulations and procedures are all requirements for this job.
- Assists in the timely completion of all required tests, inspections, preventative maintenance, and repairs on safety-related equipment and systems. Assures that defects are evaluated for ILSM risk and remedied in accordance with policy.
- Participates in and organizes safety meetings. Plans, develops, and delivers or organizes the delivery of safety-related training to a range of divisions on a monthly basis.
- Assist in updating and auditing Job Safety Analyses (JSAs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Lockout Procedures, as well as ensuring that employees are properly trained in them.
- It is necessary to assist with the implementation of our safety policy and zero-accident culture on the project(s).
- Regularly evaluate your workplace for potential dangers and install hazard controls before an accident happens. Determine whether any employees are participating in potentially dangerous safety behaviors and, if so, whether more training is necessary.
- Conduct accident investigations and work with management and employees to design preventative actions to avoid future disasters. Put the plan into action and monitor the results.
- Managers and supervisors are given advice and assistance in creating a safe work environment. Purchase, utilize, and install safety or hazard control equipment.
- Employees, supervisors, managers, and other stakeholders are counselled and given technical assistance on topics including worker’s compensation and fitness for duty determinations.
- Hearing conservation, chemical inventory/control, hazardous communications/SDS, ergonomics, and other programs are developed and implemented. Schedules yearly audiometric testing and delivers or arranges for it.
- Computer software such as document, presentation, spreadsheet, and database systems are required.
- Collect data from various sources, then organize, prepare, and offer recommendations to management and operational staff.
- It is necessary to possess communication abilities.
- In all facets of his or her career, an individual who maintains high ethical standards. Takes responsibility for his or her actions and decisions, and fosters an honest work environment. He preserves secrecy while dealing with particularly secret or sensitive matters.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.