26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Program Analyst/Planner – Kano
The Program Analyst is responsible for a wide range of complex management and program analysis responsibilities. Employees often use a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods to assess the efficiency and effectiveness of internal administrative operations and line health care programs.
Job Title : Sr. Program Analyst/Planner
Location : Kano, Kano, Nigeria
Salary : $ 54.62 per hour.
Company : Mathworks
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepare documentation on numerous activities, processes, and procedures based on current practices.
- Developing new methods of measuring and analyzing growth requires extensive knowledge on how to evaluate and evaluate things.
- Analyze how well the structure of the organization unit works; how well management policies, practices, and procedures work; and how well administrative operations and processes work. Qualitative and quantitative methods can be used.
- Using information from reports and briefings, as well as in-person interviews and observation, determine the level of political stability, security, and danger in the allocated nation.
- Recommend changes that will work well for programs that work with the country in question directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations.
- Maintain a close eye on political developments, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights conditions, and administrative management difficulties that might affect ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- Monitor problem areas that are relevant to the nation or region, keeping up to date on legislative and policy changes that may have an impact on the country’s posture and responses.
- IT business management office customer service assistance includes generating client briefings and reports that incorporate complex program/project financial data and other difficult contract, project, or business-related aspects.
- Clarification of current management and program parameters is requested.
- how to manage and organize your work, as well as how to make budgets. You will also learn how to do long-term studies and projects that have an impact on the future, as well as how to make budgets.
- Ability to build liaisons at all levels of the foreign policy and intelligence communities in order to share critical information.
- capacity to be knowledgeable about and grasp the policy implications of a certain issue, initiative, or development in the context of their own geographic or functional specialization.
- At least two years working in a BMO or PMO is required for consideration (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- insuring that all newly hired employees are legally permitted to work If a new employee wants to continue in their present position, they must fix any problems that the system points out. On a national level, this is needed by legal mandates.
- Experience designing project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones addressing complex programs, systems, or problems of essential relevance to a whole company.