Full-Time Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Advertising – Danglas
In order to keep up with the demands of our dynamic business, we need to hire a new Program Manager. You’ll collaborate closely with the company’s product managers and developers of all kinds. You will be responsible for establishing goals and standards. You will also oversee the entire process, from conceptualization to final product delivery to ongoing maintenance. You can give attention to both the shipment and the buyers. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the product development process, strong analytic skills, and a keen eye for quality. Both your listening and writing abilities will skyrocket. The capacity to update upper management on progress, potential threats, and preventative measures is essential in this position. Having solid technical competence is also crucial for this position. The ideal candidate will have experience in technical fields, solid analytical and problem-solving chops, and excellent project management and communication abilities.
Job Title : Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Amazon Advertising
Location : Danglas, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.88 per hour.
Company : Capital One
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage the program budget and coordinate with upper management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize the efficiency of project funding.
- When necessary, arbitrate and resolve conflict within the software. Recognize acceptable escalation channels and approaches.
- Facilitate productive team dynamics, set goals, and provide leadership to project managers in times of uncertainty.
- Control programs and/or a number of other, ongoing projects that aren’t necessarily tied to one another.
- Effectively negotiate, exert influence, and think outside the box to resolve issues related to the project’s scope, timeline, cost, risk, and available resources.
- Understand how individual projects affect the program/portfolio and exercise judgement in raising issues and risks to the program/portfolio level.
- Work in tandem with Project Managers, other IT departments, and outside suppliers.
- Make it easier for project managers to make up-front estimates of time and resources by conducting systematic discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Control costs, coordinate different tasks, resolve problems, and monitor program development.
- Maintain a keen eye on the client as you work to accomplish crucial projects with the help of a variety of stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources. Make sure your vocal and written expressions are top-notch.
- Four-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field.
- In-depth familiarity with the Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies, as well as experience managing their respective life cycles.
- Experience managing big IT projects from start to finish is essential, and you should have at least 12 years of relevant work experience.
- One of the hallmarks of effective verbal and written communication is the ability to actively listen, problem-solve, and convey ideas clearly to users in both the technical and corporate realms.
- Possess a quick mind and the flexibility to adjust to new situations; be willing to take the initiative to learn new things.