25 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Market Research Analyst – Udhampur
Market Research Analysts are responsible for understanding, preparing, processing, and evaluating data, among other things. In order to deliver incredibly significant information, the Market Research Analyst may be required to cooperate with either Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, or Data Governance professions, among other positions.
Job Title : Sr. Market Research Analyst
Location : Udhampur, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 14.29 per hour.
Company : IHS Markit
Job Type : Full-Time
- Data mining tools can be used to gather, validate, and share actionable insights about markets, target customers, and competitive strategies.
- A monthly, quarterly, and annual report should be developed for the collection of data and the presentation of findings. Establishing a baseline and keeping tabs on trends can help you come up with suggestions.
- you should be able to access data from a broad variety of sources and repositories with ease. Use subscriptions to market research tools offered by the company to do internet research.
- Complex knowledge is conveyed in a straightforward manner, resulting in others acting on the basis of the beneficial information they have been offered.
- Regulate how the business collects, stores, and presents data and information to the public. Visuals like maps, charts, graphs, tables, and other data-driven outputs can help people better understand market studies, so they can make them.
- Collaborate with the Market Research team to design research objectives, devise techniques, and produce survey questions to help our internal clients achieve their research objectives.
- It is very important that you show executives the results in a way that helps them make better decisions about the direction of their company and the launch plans for their products and markets.
- Generating and maintaining reports to provide management with information on current events as well as potential areas for development (data analysis and narrative). Use the data you’ve gathered to compile reports and provide recommendations.
- Competitors’ prices, marketing strategies, sales, and customer preferences are looked into and analyzed. Other things that could affect sales are also looked into and looked into. They also look into how these things might affect sales in the long run.
- Make sure that the company’s various business divisions require marketing information. Projects that assist the organization achieve its objectives, make things simpler for consumers, and speed things up for staff should be designed and implemented.
- Must be able to spot and characterize issues proactively, comprehend business and system processes, gather data, establish facts, and develop accurate conclusions.
- Dedicated to the study of the facts. Being able to interact with data from several platforms and sources is an absolute need. Providing a comfortable environment for in-depth investigation.
- It is necessary to have 3-5 years of experience with a wide range of reporting systems, including Tableau, in order to integrate, present, and analyze data that may be used to create income.
- Primary and secondary market research technique, strategies, tools, and procedures, as well as hands-on expertise with advanced statistical software, such as SPSS or SAS.
- Being able to work with formulas, connect spreadsheets, utilize pivot tables, graph data and format it are all critical skills in Excel. Microsoft Office is a good choice..