18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr Instructional Designer – Ismailia
The position of Instructional Designer is presently open and we are looking for a competent candidate to join our team. The Instructional Designer will apply theory and research processes to design, develop, and implement accessible learning materials. He or she will collaborate with faculty to structure content, activities, and assessments in accordance with research-identified best practices in order to achieve the learning outcomes that have been identified.
Job Title : Sr Instructional Designer
Location : Ismailia, Al-Ismāʿīliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 47.67 per hour.
Company : Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG)
Job Type : Full-Time
- staff will learn how to develop and deliver innovative, engaging e-learning courses to faculty and staff members via training in the necessary technical and educational abilities.
- Evaluate industry technologies and trends; offer new tools and approaches to increase the instructional value of course materials and improve departmental efficiency.
- Assist with the development of educational resources such as e-learning and exams as well as presentations and instructor manuals.
- A set of project and management procedures, instruction design standards, and company brand style and standards must be established in order to ensure that everything functions correctly.
- Creates assessment components to monitor results and guarantee alignment with corporate goals in order to assess the efficacy of educational programs.
- Performs investigation and generates material that converts difficult knowledge into professionally written, clear, interactive online or multimedia teaching.
- Adult learning theory should be used to develop courses, instructional materials, and other electronic instructional content for delivery via e-learning.
- The ability to concurrently manage many projects in a fast-paced, uncertain setting while producing high-quality work on schedule
- Performs needs/audience analysis and develops performance objectives, learning plans, and instructional techniques in collaboration with instructional designers to create high-quality, engaging solutions that align with the organization’s corporate goals and strategic imperatives.
- Collaborate with partners to assess global and regional learning requirements, define instructional objectives, and produce appealing course material to meet educational goals.
- Change agent with a commitment to improvement, ingenuity, and innovative thinking, as well as strong leadership and management skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to influence others in their sub-team and broader program team are essential, as is a laser focus on achieving the desired results.
- Business and management basics such as allocation of resource budgets, modeling of human resources and leadership styles.
- Instructional design and creation of technology-based instructional content spanning a wide variety of academic subjects, using visual and audio components in multi-media learning materials
- An individual must be capable of entering information into the system while using a keyboard and mouse, as well as of utilizing a telephone and headphones to listen in on the information being entered.