26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Human Resources Generalist – Cairo
The HR Specialist will be in charge of a wide range of responsibilities, including managing a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees in regards to human resources-related activities, policies, processes, and procedures, particularly Leave of Absence.
Job Title : Sr Human Resources Generalist
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 15.14 per hour.
Company : Signature Care New York
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeps track of insurance coverage, retirement plans, and personnel transactions like hiring, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and other personnel and payroll issues.
- Performs new employee onboarding, which involves entering data into the HR Information System and providing new employee orientation. Ensures that data is entered correctly and thoroughly, and that staff are well-versed in Company policies and procedures, including the information contained in the employee handbook.
- Employees are informed on the company’s human resources policies and processes (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- Prepares routine and special reports by conducting necessary trend analysis and identifying high-priority issue areas with a small margin for error.
- Worker inquiries and updates are entered into the HR Information System if necessary in response. Notifies the HR Manager of any unexpected or unresolved problems.
- Supports local recruiting and outreach efforts in coordination with the centralized team to meet or exceed monthly and annual recruitment targets. Ensures a positive candidate experience, while also ensuring managers are satisfied.
- Performance evaluations, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in the HR information system.
- Leave of absence processing and compliance with federal, state, and municipal standards are handled by this position.
- When talking with internal and external partners, clients/customers, the ability to radiate confidence, expertise, and empathy is critical.
- The HR Generalist will be in charge of employee issues and complaints, as well as maintaining continual communication with facility management and Corporate HR. The main goal is to ensure that all of the company’s employees have good working connections.
- An eager problem-solver who pays attention to client cues and works to handle issues with grace and honesty.
- Human resources principles, techniques, and procedures must be well understood.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- It is necessary to possess communication abilities.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, employment law, or a similar discipline is required.