17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Sr. Graphic Designer – Baguio
The Senior Graphic Designer oversees the graphic design team and ensures that the organization’s, its programs’, and its partners’ creative needs are met.
Job Title : Sr. Graphic Designer
Location : Baguio, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 40.95 per hour.
Company : Liberty Coca-Cola
Job Type : Full-Time
- a collection of web design work that demonstrates an appreciation for high-quality design, as well as a range of styles, a focus on detail, and an emphasis on usability.
- Maintain a high bar of quality and check that all designs adhere to the brand guidelines provided by the customer.
- Explain your company’s strategy, design principles, and innovative thinking to your company’s internal and external “customers” in a straightforward and convincing manner.
- You’ll be in charge of supervising the development of all digital and printed marketing materials, both inside and outside the company. Provides the design team with detailed instructions, suggestions, and critiques to help them meet the demands of the business and its collaborators.
- organizes strategic design thinking and brainstorming sessions, working together with the communications team to develop novel ways of communicating stories through visuals.
- ability to translate company goals into innovative, differentiated, and original brand experiences across digital, interactive, social, and viral channels.
- Giving strategic and creative advice on how a client may get the most out of Company.
- Maintains the Foundation’s brand and standards in all communications with internal and external stakeholders and ensures the efficiency, effectiveness, and coherence of all work undertaken.
- Candidates without proven expertise in direct response, branded response, and habit-forming marketing will be immediately disqualified.
- Having expert knowledge in HTML, HTML5, and CSS, with a focus on responsive and cross-device design and development.
- A web-based portfolio that displays a wide range of design styles, meticulous attention to detail, and an emphasis on usability.
- Experience with direct response, branded response, and habit-forming campaigns a must.
- Must have a minimum of seven years’ experience in the creative industry, preferably in the roles of art director, designer, or digital designer for a company or agency.
- Proven experience as a Senior Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, or in a similar job, with an eye for detail and awareness of best practices in the visual communications sector.
- Capability to translate company goals into differentiated, innovative, and meaningful digital, interactive, social, and viral brand experiences.