Full-Time Sr. Financial Analyst – Lunglei
Financial Specialists collaborate with a variety of departments including business, IT, controllership, and regulatory agencies to install new software, procedures, and reporting tools to meet changing company needs. From initial analysis and design through final deployment and stabilization, they will be involved in every step of the process. This role demands an experienced project/process professional, an in-depth understanding of financial principles, and the ability to work in a team. Working in a cross-functional, global team; producing results; taking acceptable risks; and collaborating with partners throughout the firm are just some of the skills needed by the successful applicant.
Job Title : Sr. Financial Analyst
Location : Lunglei, Mizoram, India
Salary : $ 17.55 per hour.
Company : Amazon Games
Job Type : Full-Time
- In this role, you keep tabs on the status and development of projects and do quality assurance checks on the work you’re doing and the finished product to make sure everything is as it should be.
- Develop and implement solutions and processes that enable for growth and efficiency with the Business, Compliance, and IT teams.
- In line with approved budgets, the incumbent creates, executes, and gives advice on agency-wide policies and procedures controlling the acquisition, allocation, distribution, obligation, and spending of funds.
- Payroll deductions and inactive payment reports from the billing administrator may be used to ensure that vendors are paid on time. Monthly summaries and reports on payroll deductions (using pivot tables and spreadsheets), benefit plans and invoices, and applies controls to confirm correctness; handle vendor payments as appropriate. Analyzes on the fly as necessary.
- In order to achieve buy-in for system/solution integration and process reengineering activities, communicate with all levels of management and users.
- Confirming the HealthCare Processing System’s group ledger for PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), as well as particular account transactions (COBRA).
- Help with transactional accounting forms and reports such journal entries, expenditure reclassifications, and cash receipts.
- A recognized authority in the analysis and direction of financial programs and problems, including the planning, scheduling, and implementation of large projects including analysis, assessment and development of the Financial Improvement Audit Readiness Program (FIAR).
- Communicate and collaborate with multiple levels of management and users to offer project status, timetable, and problem updates in order to get support and buy-in for systems/solution integration efforts and process reengineering activities.
- Maintain monthly fee computations and reporting spreadsheets in support of the Associate Analyst’s monthly administrative obligations.
- Effectiveness in directing subordinates in the use of automated data processing principles, systems capabilities, and economic usages to fulfil assignments
- Experience in the accounting or finance industry may be substituted for the required Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related area.
- Intermediate knowledge of end-user office software, such as calendaring, word processing, spreadsheets, and email, as well as the ability to learn how to work with a proprietary Health Care system.
- Having a working knowledge of budgeting and financial management ideas and strategies.
- Extremely good project management abilities, shown by expertise managing complicated projects involving worldwide project teams.