26 May 2023
Full-Time SR. DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST – Bahrain
To execute and assess all national sponsored social media efforts, the Digital Media Specialist will work with other internal team members. For the organization’s objectives, this job will help develop and execute sponsored social media campaigns, focusing on ways to increase KPIs and goals.
Job Title : SR. DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Location : Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain
Salary : $ 20.76 per hour.
Company : CNH Industrial
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists in the production and development of digital content in collaboration with business partners. Written and edited information is reviewed while ensuring that specified contact standards are adhered to. Making certain that digital media delivers current and complete product/service information that is readily accessible to present and prospective consumers. Maintains a methodology for auditing digital properties on a regular basis.
- To help offer strategic/tactical suggestions, assist in developing presentations and updates for management.
- Checking for and making necessary updates to out-of-date content on the website is a must. Among other things, this involves updating images, video embeds, and other information on the website.
- Preparation of management presentations and status reports. Taking notes during meetings and on weekly phone conversations to aid in the formulation of strategic and tactical ideas for the organization.
- Repair and improve client relationships by identifying and executing programming projects that will help them become more efficient while preserving their present business growth.
- Directs marketing campaigns, develops and evaluates the effectiveness of citizen surveys and communications, and prepares submissions for program recognition and publication.
- Reporting, analysis, and optimization suggestions for sponsored social programs should be developed in collaboration with the digital analytics team.
- Make suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Analyze and fix digital media system errors and issues. Prepare cost estimates for several types of equipment you may want to purchase. Ensure that the university’s resources are well-cared for
- The Acquisition Manager will work with you to enhance the performance of third-party creative agencies, paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Quality control includes anything from search engine optimization to ensuring that all of a website’s links operate properly. When evaluating campaigns and programs, online analytics should be used and analyzed.
- Having the ability to communicate and organize is very important, as well as analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to work with others.
- The best way to serve our customers is to conduct ourselves in a professional and polite manner at all times.
- Experience with content management systems and social media account administration. Analytical and organized abilities; excellent computer skills.
- Propose digital media equipment procurement and upkeep. Recognize and resolve digital media system difficulties. Prepare cost estimates for different equipment options. Conserve varsity funds.
- Assisting with many tasks at once while meeting rigorous deadlines and changing direction if necessary.