25 May 2023
Full-Time Sr. Database Administrator – Dindigul
You are a forward-thinking Database Administrator who can quickly fix difficult technological issues under pressure. You understand database fundamentals and can develop scalable solutions. Your intellectual curiosity drives you to stay up to date on the newest database technologies. You are an outstanding communicator who enjoys working cooperatively with others.
Job Title : Sr. Database Administrator
Location : Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 65.86 per hour.
Company : VirtualVocations
Job Type : Full-Time
- Supports the latest MSSQL versions in the development, creation, and deployment of large, complicated databases with replication and high availability. Creates architectures for applications, databases, and executive functions.
- Using Microsoft SQL Server, establish and conduct administrator duties such as database administration, user management, and storage management. System configuration specifications, training manuals, and other internal system documentation should be created and managed.
- Created queries and tools that aid users in their work by managing huge tables and schemas. Installs database upgrades and fixes. analyses systems and comes up with solutions to issues
- Provide assistance in addressing data conversion and upgrading concerns. Liaise with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and Developers to define and clarify requirements and to expedite project activities.
- Describes the existing and future requirements of a database management system (DBMS). Analyzes a company’s structure and produces a database architecture for current and future application development.
- Oversees and monitors rules and practices to preserve the integrity and security of the company’s database. Optimizes database access and re-allocates resources for optimum database setup, performance, and cost.
- Database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data challenges are handled. Responsible for implementing data models, database architecture, data access, and table maintenance code.
- Uses physical database architecture, performance and tuning, backup and recovery processes to address database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data concerns.
- Provides analyses and definitions of technological standards associated with database resources. Functions as an analyst and designer for new and current systems.
- The management of both the technical and operational aspects of the database. Installs and maintains policies and processes for guaranteeing the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases as well as big data warehouse database settings. Develops and executes new policies and procedures.
- A course on file formats and design, information retrieval methods, file access controls, and the development and documentation of standards are all part of this training.
- Installation of a data dictionary and database system before Requires a strong technical expertise in credit union software and business operations, as well as a track record of successful credit union software application development.
- This role requires 2-5 years building and administering Microsoft SQL database systems. Both sides must have equal education and experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with an emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities