Part-Time Sr. Copywriter/ Content Writer – Misau
Join our team and culture by bringing your distinct personality and insight… Do not misunderstand; you will also have additional duties as a Senior Copywriter. We’re searching for someone who will write original material who is committed to coming up with original solutions and increasing the bar. You’ll be a skilled and adaptable storyteller with the ability to write in both short and long forms, consider a variety of advertising mediums, and coach junior creatives. You are excellent at writing, creating for various mediums, and having a tactical approach. You will engage with partners and manage several projects. The most crucial thing is that you will get used to unpredictability and change.
Job Title : Sr. Copywriter/ Content Writer
Location : Misau, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.55 per hour.
Company : Crafted
Job Type : Part-Time
- Be sure that all messages are sent out on time, are written clearly, and reflect the Elevations tone.
- Work together with both internal and external stakeholders to gather and implement comments on written content.
- Updating and refining the brand’s voice and content writing style standards is essential.
- Smart questions will get you the answers you need from innovative leaders.
- Conduct thorough research on a wide variety of products and services in order to write effective copy for projects.
- By working together on content creation and evaluation, support is provided for all communication channels (email, social media, blogs, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR).
- Construct and revise written materials to aid in advertising, content creation, and other business objectives.
- Invent high-level, strategic language for major projects and the website.
- Maintain media standards and serve as the PR firm’s daily coordinator.
- Create unique pieces of writing at a college level while exploring different voices for your brand.
- Apply knowledge, be inventive, and take calculated actions when addressing problems or exploring business opportunities.
- Proven track record of collaborating on marketing projects with designers, project managers, and other agency, freelance, and third-party vendors.
- The ability to give presentations at any level, as well as mastery of presentation software, are also required (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- Expertise in writing, marketing, and/or communications, with a minimum of seven years’ experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a BA in Business, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, English, or a related field.