26 May 2023
Full-Time Sr Accountant – Chittoor
This role will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial data preparation, maintenance, reconciliation, and analysis, as well as performing or assisting with a range of assigned balance sheet reconciliations, including the timely resolution of reconciling issues. This position may also be responsible for keeping track of financial and statistical journal entries, as well as preparing other reports as needed.
Job Title : Sr Accountant
Location : Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 24 per hour.
Company : Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
Job Type : Full-Time
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience to be considered for this position.
- The number of years you’ve worked in this role will decide your income.
- It is critical to maintain excellent professional connections with employees, management, and the general public.
- You should be characterized by managing your time well.
- Be responsible for account reconciliations including prepaid expenses, payroll, and other assignments.
- All three Microsoft Office programmes (Word, Excel, and Access) should be available.
- It will benefit if you have experience with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems.
- You should be a meticulous worker who will not accept financial malfeasance.
- You should be ready to give in the needed hours to accomplish the work.
- To contact with different levels of management, you’ll require strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Accounting-related computer programmes and applications should be known to you.
- The government’s accounting policies should be made public.
- It is important to be able to fully understand and examine complex financial documents and reports.
- You should have a basic understanding of accounting theories, principles, and practices.
- It is vital to be willing to talk in a clear and productive manner.