25 May 2023
Full-Time Spring Digital Strategy Internship – Jhansi
The Intern will serve in a variety of capacities related to their major area of study. While the following tasks are considered core responsibilities, the Company reserves the right to add others as needed. Account-to-account, based on business requirements and client preferences, these tasks may vary.
Job Title : Spring Digital Strategy Internship
Location : Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 19.17 per hour.
Company : Susquehanna International Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Learns about the companies and people the department serves.
- on-demand instruction in equipment maintenance and operation.
- may work with or provide assistance to a wide range of the company’s departments, offerings, or geographical areas.
- Keep records of all booking-related data, including offers, contracts, and venue schedules.
- Responds to calendar availability requests and hold placement requests, for multiple facilities, in a timely manner.
- Responsibilities Essential to Every Internship (driving to appointments, medication calls, schedule accountability, etc.)
- Observes all of the firm’s rules and procedures regarding risk management and safety.
- It is expected that you will lend a hand to the team as they carry out their various projects (mailing list, class binders, organizing rooms, etc.)
- Assists maintenance workers, foodservice employees engaged in cleaning, maintaining, cooking or serving at facilities of commercial, health care, school, residence hall or other establishments.
- Assist the User Experience Researcher in usability testing for our software products.
- Excellent planning and time-management abilities.
- Applicants must be able to articulate and demonstrate, with or without the aid of accommodations, that they meet the position’s minimum requirements in terms of the knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience required to carry out the fundamental functions of the job.
- Excellent communication and detail-oriented abilities are a must.
- Competence in analytical reasoning, problem-solving, and deliberation.
- having the skills necessary to utilize a computer and other office equipment.