17 Mar 2023
Full-Time SPORTS / PHYSICAL THERAPIST – Kot Addu
We’re looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can operate in a fast-paced workplace. The ideal candidate cares for his or her patients and goes above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with people to establish a treatment plan that will improve their capacity to move, reduce discomfort, restore function, and prevent disability. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who genuinely cares about the well-being of others.
Job Title : SPORTS / PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Location : Kot Addu, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 42.88 per hour.
Company : Hospital for Special Surgery
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to mobility and health, restore, maintain, and encourage not only optimal physical function but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Tests and evaluates a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results to build or change treatment plans.
- As appropriate, provide guidance and communication to the client’s family and/or other caregivers in order to assist the client in achieving mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Prevent impairments, functional limits, and disabilities that may arise as a result of diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries by preventing the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities.
- The physical therapist meets with a physician and other health care professionals to get further patient information, recommend treatment program adjustments, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other parts of the patient’s health care.
- Patients should be provided with information and training to help them cut down on their drug use and avoid surgery.
- Understands various payment methods and efficiently distributes therapy resources based on resident goals and outcomes as they pertain to discharge destination.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists the patient in a variety of physical tasks, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Physical therapy examinations, both initial and ongoing, must be completed in accordance with APTA standards and state criteria.
- Create a Care Plan, hold patients responsible for following it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and constructive way are all important qualities.
- It is necessary to get a physical therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-approved program.
- Working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting for at least one year is required.
- Knowledge and experience in the fields of rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that demonstrate achievement of the required job knowledge, skills, and abilities are excellent.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong willingness to learn and improve.