26 May 2023
Full-Time Specialized Writer – Ḥulwān
We need a freelance writer with expertise creating parenting and/or mental health blogs and articles for marketing. The ideal applicant is a great writer who likes to produce engaging and inspiring tales that address complicated child development subjects and connect with Company’s objective of social, emotional, and cognitive growth.
Job Title : Specialized Writer
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.01 per hour.
Company : WordAgents
Job Type : Full-Time
- Monthly production of content for individual clients, including blogs, resource sites, category pages, product pages, eBooks, and other types of online and web text.
- A broad variety of subjects will be covered, including but not limited to current events, TV and movie reviews and celebrity lists, travel and lifestyle.
- Increase website traffic, educate visitors, establish a social media community, and explain child development with weekly short-form blog topics and articles
- Follow all needs and guidelines to create interesting, grammatically acceptable prose (including keyword usage and density) By doing basic research on specified topics, identify and summarize elements of value to the reader.
- Then write and edit journal papers with the internal team. After research, write online material about oncology and somatic mutations.
- Inspiring, educating, and giving long-term value to our readers via the development of intriguing and in-depth editorial content.
- Investigating and fact-checking hot-button issues in personal finance, insurance, vehicles, and real estate.
- Analyze, compose, and edit entertaining, parent-focused material for children ages 5 to 10, focusing on child development, mental health, and behavior.
- a number of content kinds, including blog posts, infographics, e-books, and other publications, product briefings and customer stories, and scripts for videos, emails, and other media.
- Editing skills – we will provide onboarding and editorial coaching but anticipate postings to need little editing. Take tasks from editors.
- This job requires a love of new technologies and strong research abilities. Candidates need cover letter and content samples.
- education at the bachelor’s or master’s level (e.g. Journalism, Communications, English Literature, Media, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology, etc)
- You should have at least two years of professional writing experience in a fast-paced, dynamic field like business-to-business technology journalism or marketing. In addition to being well-versed in SEO best practices and having a proven track record of creating effective marketing material,
- For certain profiles, conducting expert interviews to develop new blogs, including product-focused and thought-leadership blogs.
- Good writing skills are vital for engaging your readers with style, tone, and voice. Detail-oriented and able to do thorough research.