Full-Time Sorter, Recycler, File Clerk, Cleaner, Assistant – Talibon
Among the many tasks performed by a File Clerk is the creation of various forms of papers, such as letters and invoices, statements, receipts, checks, and other similar items of paper. Processes various office items, such as form letters requesting supplies, requisition spreadsheets, flow charts and work papers, as well as envelopes and other mail pieces. Verifies information against existing records, publishes information to records or ledgers, and issues equipment. Customers are welcomed and assisted with general issues or complaints by answering the phone, directing calls to the appropriate person, or taking detailed and accurate messages.
Job Title : Sorter, Recycler, File Clerk, Cleaner, Assistant
Location : Talibon, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.95 per hour.
Company : Tyson & Mendes
Job Type : Full-Time
- Determines a client’s income and the number of hours of care for which he or she is entitled, and then issues the appropriate documentation to that client so that their eligibility may be maintained as long as they need.
- Maintaining private files is your duty, and you must do so promptly and correctly.
- It is possible to insert information from source documents like canceled checks and sales reports or invoices into specific data fields by scanning or keying in that information from a keyboard. Alternatively, data may be saved on tapes and disks.
- Authenticates the accuracy and completeness of data by comparing it to already existing records, updating current records, and issuing new equipment.
- All aspects of file administration are handled in a proper and discrete manner by the File Clerk, who works directly under the supervision of the File Manager.
- The basic tasks of this role include welcoming and aiding callers with a range of problems, such as general concerns or complaints, as well as providing information.
- Work include doing typical clerical and typing duties that are necessary for processing a variety of office items, such as form letters, purchase orders, and envelopes.
- Prior to data entry, compile, sort, and validate the data’s correctness. Identify and rectify data input problems, or notify supervisors of them. To identify mistakes, compare data to source documents or re-enter data in the verification format.
- flowcharts are drawn, spreadsheets and work papers are drafted, and statistical analysis is carried out.
- Inspects and maintains client applications to verify that rules and procedures are being followed, and reviews policies to see whether specific scenarios are covered by them. Claimants’ eligibility is investigated and confirmed by the examiner.
- High school or GED; one to three months of comparable experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- While working under tight deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- To be able to do this job well, you need to know about accounting, database, internet, inventory, spreadsheet, and word processing software, as well as order processing and payroll systems.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard in order to generate reports, timetables, and other necessary documents.
- It is necessary to be able to deal with employees with various personalities, appearances, and communication styles.