18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Solutions Consultant – Lagayan
Legislative Management initiatives for current customers and new client projects are the focus of an Implementation Consultant. As long-standing public sector customers, we depend on our ICs to make sure they get the most from our products. Knowledge of the product, a keen eye for the fine details, adaptability, and a passion for helping clients succeed are all essential requirements for this position. To guarantee the success of their clients, candidates should bring a consultative approach and a “”whatever it takes”” mindset.
Job Title : Solutions Consultant
Location : Lagayan, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 35.02 per hour.
Company : Huron
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prior to implementing new workflows, scripts, or solutions, conduct a thorough testing phase. In order to assure a successful completion of more sophisticated account settings, provide project coordination.
- An key part of implementation is tailoring Company Solutions to match the individual needs of the Customer in order to develop a solution that works well for each client, provides value, and increases growth potential.
- Explain the benefits of client tools and consultations, such as empowerment, communication, change management and technical advice.
- Monitor deployment throughout the first 60-90 days of customer lifetime to meet implementation KPIs, engage customers who have low use and provide best practices to increase usage, as well as identify areas of potential.
- Management and leadership of Client User Testing, recording and monitoring test results, ensuring issues are resolved in a timely manner, and ensuring that the setup is proper based on business and technical requirements.
- The project will be finished on time and to specification if WBSs and a well-planned project schedule are followed.
- The target of functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) working together is to influence other processes and system priorities.
- deciding the extent of the job, allocating the appropriate cash and staff, creating deadlines, developing communication strategies, and describing the sorts of testing and maintenance to be conducted
- Organizing and regulating the implementation process is essential because it keeps the client informed about the projected completion dates of each step.
- To keep everyone informed, weekly status reports are provided to project stakeholders on the project’s accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues that require management and stakeholder attention.
- Decides to accept a lot of responsibility for completing a project; can effectively help others finish projects by sharing knowledge; needs little supervision from a more senior manager.
- Five years or more of experience in implementing/onboarding/project management/customer success/building relationships/change management is essential.
- In agreement with functional and technical subject matter experts, alternative technological or commercial solutions are presented (internal and external).
- Assist in the organization and leadership of user testing, the documentation and monitoring of test findings.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are preferred, but not essential.