Full-Time Software Development Manager – Hafizabad
The Software Project Manager is responsible for the administration of projects. The duties of the Software Project Manager include the coordination and execution of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. Ensure that all components of projects are completed successfully. Establish timelines, delegate duties, and track and report the project’s progress. Prepare status reports on the project’s status for higher management. The selected applicant will collaborate directly with customers to ensure that deliverables remain within the scope and budget established. He or she will collaborate with other departments to ensure that all components of each project are compatible, and will recruit additional expertise as required to meet client demands.
Job Title : Software Development Manager
Location : Hafizabad, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 43.52 per hour.
Company : Peloton
Job Type : Full-Time
- Charged for making sure strategies are implemented in order to fulfill the demands of customers and to improve the abilities of lower-level project managers.
- Evolves, analyzes, and manages all aspects of the project plan, including responsibilities for scheduling, global resource forecasts, project financial management, and giving input and justification for costs and budget effect.
- Throughout the project’s lifespan, everything from scope management to requirements management to task breakdown and timetable management to priority and dependency management and job assignment is carefully examined, documented, and executed.
- shows the business goals and objectives of the project, as well as functional knowledge feedback for deliverables that the team is working on. It also suggests or asks for resources that fit the project’s needs.
- Projecting initiatives should make advantage of lean manufacturing, storage, and distribution processes.
- Responsible for ensuring that cross-functional projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Track the progress of your project’s execution plan in respect to the overall deliverables.
- Analyzes risks and trigger events, organizes risk response, establishes contingency plans, forecasts dependencies influenced by current project changes, and proposes ways to minimize future risks to management.
- It is important to develop and educate the project management discipline to employees from all departments of a firm, as well as to members of the technical team.
- Handle all project deliverables to ensure compliance with standards of quality such as design papers and test plans as well as training materials and operations documents.
- Supports the project team and other stakeholders by offering subject matter expertise and knowledge management, and assures customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality products on schedule.
- Working on and/or managing project(s) including the execution of project life cycle approaches is required (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- Build a solid team and give each employee room to develop in order to retain profitability.
- Technical, functional and/or operational expertise in converting business needs into particular projects
- Extensive knowledge of the project development process, as well as the ability to plan and prioritize several challenging projects.
- Effective communication skills, as well as knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, are required for reviewing project progress and addressing critical issues/milestones with the project team members.