25 May 2023
Full-Time Social Video Editor – Santa Maria
A video clip can be edited and compressed with the help of Video Editor. Helps produce top-notch video guides in coordination with the development staff.
Job Title : Social Video Editor
Location : Santa Maria, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.96 per hour.
Company : Bleacher Report, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contributes to the production of interactive content with the dev and ux teams; provides input to guarantee that requirements are met while assets are being made.
- Process video for color correction using waveform monitors, RGB parades, and vectorscopes.
- Edit select content in coordination with Product Management, the Marketing Department to produce high-quality digital media that educates our audiences.
- Video and content creation and editing for social media.
- The projects include a wide range of genres and formats, from brand documentaries to product explainers and promos to advertising for digital channels and even video testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Contribute concepts to the creation of a comprehensive video content strategy, among other things.
- Sometimes, assistance with graphic design, photography, videography, and field production is needed.
- The Editor will also assist with the post-production and media management tasks involved in recording the daily 1-hour presentation. These tasks include tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and other related duties.
- Edit video, graphics, audio, interactives, and other multimedia assets expertly and rapidly for high-quality, high-value content.
- Services may be provided for internal company communications, virtual environments, including live video streaming.
- knowledge of applications like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, particularly Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop.
- Strongly self-motivated, with top-notch presenting, communication, and problem-solving abilities in writing and verbally.
- Training in Graphic Design, Graphic Illustration and / or Visual Communication careers is important but not mandatory.
- Educational Background: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Mass Media, Filmmaking, or Related Field.