This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Social Media & Special Project Interns – Jos
We’re on the lookout for a Social Media Intern who is skilled in video editing and graphic design, as well as someone who is imaginative, meticulous, and able to aid in marketing and media management.
Job Title : Social Media & Special Project Interns
Location : Jos, Plateau, Nigeria
Salary : $ 17.84 per hour.
Company : Liberated People
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator in establishing and maintaining contact with regional and national news organizations.
- Contribute to the Division’s advertising campaigns by assisting the Marketing Coordinator with copywriting.
- Proficient in relevant social channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other emerging channels.
- Make weekly and monthly social media postings to contribute to the content calendar.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions to contribute ideas, help shape the direction of the project, and define your role in making your ideas a reality.
- Cooperate closely with the videographer to aid in the capture of photographs and video.
- Maintain contact with the media in order to ensure client placement and monitor development.
- Create public relations materials as directed, such as news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, appeal letters, and more.
- amassing information, producing content, and disseminating official newsletters and press releases.
- Aid in media relations by making pitches, finding relevant information, and arranging interviews as needed.
- Skilled in the appropriate social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and any more that may emerge in the future.
- Creative and multidimensional human that loves to tell a good story through photos, videos, and words.
- superior knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to understand marketing concepts and implement them in different contexts
- It is preferred that applicants have a high school diploma or its equivalent, such as a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).