Full-Time Social Media Manager (Freelance) – Basti
We need a seasoned Social Media Coordinator who can increase our engagement, our number of followers, and the number of visitors to our site. Successful applicants live and breathe social media and are fluent in discussing it on all major and upcoming platforms, such as traditional TV, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and any others that may appear in the future. This individual will be responsible for teaching on-air staff how to effectively use social media, drawing on best practices from around the industry to boost our online engagement and traffic. We need a creative thinker and self-starter to join our team.
Job Title : Social Media Manager (Freelance)
Location : Basti, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 19.57 per hour.
Company : WizeHire
Job Type : Full-Time
- Will investigate potential venues for content exchange and group chats where daily news can be extracted.
- Make sure your brand’s online persona is consistent across all channels.
- will routinely and reliably generate engaging photo collections that may be shared in various ways.
- Organize posting and create material for social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- To create blog content, write, edit, and work with team members.
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar for all of your social media and PR activities.
- Responsible for coordinating the company’s efforts in the realm of social media.
- You’ll be the go-to person for all things related to social media, so you better stay abreast of the latest developments in the field to make sure our stations’ content is always cutting edge.
- You’ll be tasked with developing and overseeing a consistent newsletter schedule in an effort to increase readership and other key performance indicators.
- Create compelling text-over-graphic films and text-over-images on a regular basis that will start a social discourse.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, and you approach both tasks with enthusiasm.
- familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or an equivalent suite of design software.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities; a love of writing is required.
- Graduation from an accredited university with a major in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a closely related discipline.
- Solid familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as experience with appropriate management tools for organic content distribution.