26 May 2023
Full-Time Social Media Manager – Dhule
An effective Media Director is someone who can delegate work and make decisions while still keeping an eye on the company’s media budget and schedule. Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for this role (CMO).
Job Title : Social Media Manager
Location : Dhule, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 45.8 per hour.
Company : Amun 21Shares
Job Type : Full-Time
- Guarantee that clients’ business objectives are satisfied, that communications activities are linked, and that internal capabilities are properly leveraged by creating excellent working relationships with colleagues in creative services, digital marketing, and marketing strategy and planning.
- Social media reports should be given and contextualized to clients; strategic recommendations should be made based on the report’s content.
- An agency’s ability to do social listening and research and come up with clear, actionable ideas and concepts is crucial.
- Make sure that editorial calendars (EC) are prepared in line with specified process flows and that they are handled from conception through the analytics and final reporting procedures, among other things.
- Possession of the ability to motivate both internal and external teams to create consumer centric experiences.
- Media campaigns, journeys and audience strategies tailored to certain audiences should be developed and implemented.
- Having the capacity to make effective recommendations based on knowledge, experience, and data is a prerequisite for someone with this kind of education.
- Keep abreast of current social media trends, create methods to successfully integrate these trends into client work, and provide on-going education to junior staff about new and evolving trends, as well as the potential relevance.
- Displays a clear understanding of the various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Also proficient in YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- Partner with media buyers and suppliers to undertake the analysis, bargaining, and purchase of advertising channels, which may include print, digital, outdoor, television, radio, and streaming audio, among others.
- Have had success in shaping the direction of an agency and the media environment, including agency-wide projects, altering the way teams go to market, and promoting industry-changing ideas
- know a lot about digital and direct response marketing. You should be able to use Paid Social (advertising), Display, Search, and Affiliates in this case. You should also know how to run a multi-channel store and drive online-offline initiatives.
- Capacity to assess the effectiveness of media initiatives by analyzing, grasping, advising, and evaluating media analytics tools and technologies.
- They must be able to operate independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced atmosphere and be self-motivated.
- Strong analytical abilities, as well as a willingness to get your “hands dirty” when analyzing the data. It is necessary to have shown capacity to utilize data to drive business choices as well as marketing optimization.