Part-Time Social Media Coordinator – Dermstore – Baramula
We are looking for a seasoned social media coordinator that has a natural instinct for what will increase engagement, gain followers, and increase traffic. Candidates that can discuss social media across established and future platforms, such as linear broadcasts, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and any others that emerge, will be successful. The individual will use industry-wide best practices to boost our online engagement and traffic while educating on-air talent on the ins and outs of social media. We’re seeking for a self-starter who can generate ideas.
Job Title : Social Media Coordinator – Dermstore
Location : Baramula, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 18.81 per hour.
Company : Aleph Farms
Job Type : Part-Time
- For social media platforms and PR campaigns, create and maintain a content calendar.
- Write, edit, and collaborate with team members to produce blog content.
- will serve as the company’s jumping off point for all efforts relating to social media.
- Will frequently produce text-over-graphic films and text-over-images that are interesting and will prompt a social discussion.
- will routinely and reliably generate engaging photo collections that may be shared in various ways.
- To ensure that our station’s content is always at the cutting edge, you will function as a social media specialist by keeping up with the latest developments in social media.
- You should make content for and oversee posting to various social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Will investigate social media communities and hashtags for potential use as venues for content exchange and news article mining.
- will support the implementation of a changing mailing strategy to develop and manage consistent newsletters to increase audience users and other KPI.
- Maintain a constant tone and style in all of a brand’s online communications.
- Having familiarity with design software such as Adobe’s Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
- proficiency with Microsoft Office and social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter; expertise with social media management tools for organic publishing.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to perform well in both team and alone settings.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; a passion for writing is essential.
- bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.