This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Social Media Communications Coordinator – Panglao
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for developing and preparing content for social media platforms to promote and strengthen the company’s brand. keeps an eye on, posts to, and analyzes our company’s social media accounts to expand our fan base, boost engagement, and publicize our offerings.
Job Title : Social Media Communications Coordinator
Location : Panglao, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.75 per hour.
Company : Brigade Marketing LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make and maintain a content calendar for your public relations and social media campaigns.
- Will look for social media communities and hashtags that can be mined for daily news articles and serve as useful content sharing hubs.
- Will serve as point for any corporate initiatives around social media.
- To write, edit, and collaborate with other team members while developing blog content.
- Will regularly and daily create engaging photo galleries that can be shared across platforms.
- will aid in the rollout of a new mailing strategy, with the goal of creating and managing uniform mailings to expand readership and boost other key performance indicators.
- Will serve as a social media expert, keeping up with industry developments to ensure our station’s content is always ahead of the curve.
- Use the same tone and style for all of your brand’s online communications.
- Compose content and manage uploads for online social media channels.
- Will consistently produce entertaining, conversation-starting text-over-graphic videos and text-over-images.
- degree from college with a focus in business, marketing, communications, or a similar subject.
- familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, or an equivalent amount of experience using another design program.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; a strong desire to write are required.
- You’re a driven self-starter with the ability to function both independently and in a team.
- strong knowledge of social media management tools for organic posting, as well as strong familiarity with Microsoft Office and social media sites including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.