18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Social Media and Content Manager – Akure
Land development and landscape architecture projects, as well as clients, will be handled by the Landscape Architect. At all stages of the design process, the person will collaborate with other design experts and clients, as well as inside the organization. He or she will also successfully communicate verbally, in writing, and visually.
Job Title : Social Media and Content Manager
Location : Akure, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 20.2 per hour.
Company : RSM Newton and HQ
Job Type : Part-Time
- Check for and correct any outdated information on the website. Photos, videos, and textual information are among the items that need to be updated here.
- In this job, you’ll make presentations and give management updates. This will help the company come up with both long-term and short-term ideas.
- Develop and provide suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Problems with digital media systems are identified and resolved. Estimate the cost of various equipment alternatives and compare them. Manage the resources of the institution as part of your job description.
- The digital analytics team should be involved in developing reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations for sponsored social campaigns; working together will assist to ensure the validity and accuracy of campaign reporting in the future.
- Lead and direct marketing initiatives; establish and evaluate the efficacy of citizen surveys and communications; prepare submissions for program recognition and publishing; and coordinate with other marketing and communications professionals.
- Work with the Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of partners, such as third-party creative agencies, other paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies, among others.
- Presentations and information to management. Taking notes during meetings and weekly phone conversations to help build the firm’s strategic and tactical concepts.
- Customers’ relationships may be repaired and strengthened by introducing programs that will assist them become more efficient while retaining their existing business development.
- Ensure online material is optimized for search engines, accessible and links work (quality assurance). Use online analytics to evaluate campaigns and initiatives.
- Co-ordinates the generation of digital content with corporate partners. Writes, edits, and evaluates material while following contact standards. To ensure that existing and prospective consumers have access to current and thorough product/service information. Maintains a digital audit procedure.
- Ability to set and achieve strict deadlines, alter course as required, and handle many projects simultaneously.
- Make recommendations for digital media equipment procurement and upkeep. Find and repair digital media system problems. Estimate the cost of various equipment alternatives. Maintain control over university resources.
- Collaboration with customers and coworkers to provide effective service to our customers, while treating both with passion and respect is essential.
- Advanced computer abilities, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and content management systems and social media account management, are required for this role.
- Having the capacity to communicate and organize is crucial, as are analytical and strategic thinking abilities and the ability to work with others.