26 May 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Oas
The Assistant Site Manager is responsible for developing excellent staff, setting high performance expectations, and using business training resources to ensure that workers’ efforts and successes are acknowledged. Takes on inventory protection, asset management, and operational challenges. Maintains the general cleanliness of the facility, stock room, and outside spaces. Through meetings and open talks, fosters a healthy connection between the consumer and the team.
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Oas, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.54 per hour.
Company : SHM CityMD
Job Type : Full-Time
- Reports must be provided on time and correctly, including timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and status change requests.
- A little assistance with scheduling would go a long way Recording all time spent in accordance with Schedule E, including extra hours if applicable. Employees who clock in or out too early or too late should be reported to the Site Manager.
- Building visits, visitor sign-in processes, and building activities, such as building evacuations, lockdowns, emergency situations, and safety protocols, are all monitored.
- Audits are carried out to ensure that the organization’s internal policies and procedures are followed properly. These audits are carried out not only by the department of Technical Services, but also by the departments of Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT).
- Supports monitor employee licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) and ensures new ones are acquired before old ones expire.
- Keep an accurate and full inventory of corporate resources, supplies, equipment, and tools for task efficiency.
- Evaluate the performance of people reporting to him/her using the job description’s performance requirements and discuss it with them.
- Management and development of direct reporting staff includes, but is not limited to, interviewing candidates and making hiring decisions; providing training; coaching; motivating; evaluating; determining and adjusting working hours; addressing complaints and grievances lodged by team members; enforcing disciplinary measures against team members; planning and directing the work of team members; etc.
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others as well as the capacity to relate with individuals whose personalities range from mild to extreme.
- The daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation procedures are carried out in accordance with the Site Manager’s instructions. The formalization of commercial agreements with non-company suppliers aids in pricing and stock negotiations.
- Willing and capable of providing the kind of strong leadership that is necessary to build a high-performing team, such as prioritizing customer service, keeping channels open for dialogue, and being both teachable and open to criticism.
- To properly manage the manufacturing process of several aircraft with complicated internal/external relationships, the site leaders must be able to provide guidance and assistance.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technically relevant discipline is necessary. By submitting documentation of completion of an associate degree in the appropriate subject, together with either two (2) more years of extra experience or four (4) more years of further experience, the need for a bachelor’s degree may be waived. Candidates with at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience are desirable.
- High school diploma or an education that is equivalent to a high school diploma, Telephone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People Skills, Professional, Detail Oriented, Safety Oriented, Results Driven, Accountable, Approachable, Customer Service, Independent Thinker, Driven, Honest, Leader, Motivator, Teacher,
- Six (6) months to a year of similar sanitation experience; general computer/technology working knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); the capacity to use personal protection equipment; and the ability to operate in work conditions with high temperature changes are also required.