This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Shopping Writer The Cut – Samal
With the help of the creative team, you’ll be responsible for creating social and media content. As a specialist, you’ll work directly with the team leaders of our customers to generate the content they need. When you join our team, you’ll be tasked with anything from generating new assets to obtaining stock photos, making motion graphics or short movies (usually using existing assets), creating infographics, and coming up with innovative methods to engage with our customers.
Job Title : Shopping Writer The Cut
Location : Samal, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.82 per hour.
Company : The Orchard
Job Type : Full-Time
- An audience is reached by sending emails and other electronic messages. Creating a newsletter that includes headlines, content sections, advertising, and calls to action. It is your job to keep track of and control the distribution of all of your marketing communications.
- You will be responsible for choosing templates, components, and modules, as well as adding and changing content (copy, photos, video, tags, and SEO information) to construct web pages in accordance with brand requirements and feedback from stakeholders.
- Create two new blog articles, videos, or other content each week. Diverse brand marketing is ideal.
- Maintain the website and ensure that the company’s expectations are met with the assistance of digital marketing managers and developers. You’ll also need to ensure that online initiatives are completed on schedule.
- Editing expertly created content Style, grammar, and readability editing Editing the material to fit it within our marketing strategy Additional content creation Article writing
- Video scripts that aren’t overly formal for gurus. There are a number of benefits to generating premium items, such an eBooks and handbook. making ads, emails and other sorts of promotional material is a must
- Tiles, features, and descriptions in product listings should all be optimized for search engines. Optimize listings and keywords to increase traffic, revenue, and star ratings. Verify if things are selling and growing in the rankings on Seller Central sites.
- The tone and design should match the client’s brand. Refresh the Creative Director, Motion Graphics, Graphic Design, and Creative Operations pages.
- In order to satisfy the criteria of your position, work with a copywriter one-on-one. Always be on the lookout for new ways to reach out to our clients and keep them informed. As a team, collaborate on client presentations and informational materials.
- Send out weekly mails in accordance with predetermined standards and templates. Become familiar with the show’s subject matter as well as its marketing goals before beginning production.
- The ability to set and stick to goals Detail-oriented, business-savvy, accountable, and highly driven, with a strong emphasis on the needs of the customer.
- 2-5 years’ experience. This post requires knowledge of Adobe Suite and motion graphics applications. Display designs
- A working familiarity with Hubspot is desirable but not required. Being able to articulate oneself verbally and in writing Having a reliable strategy for managing one’s time A capability of thinking quickly, Managing several projects while adhering to arbitrary due dates
- management skills that include being able to come up with good solutions to problems You need a bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism, or a similar field. A record of success as a writer or creator of content.
- To be able to identify stories and creative concepts that appeal with the intended audience Understanding the many social media and video channels available to you is essential to succeeding in today’s business world. An understanding of how to produce content that can be disseminated across a variety of mediums and platforms.