25 May 2023
Full-Time Shop Sales Associate – Shivamogga
The Sales Clerk fills and delivers client orders in a safe, secure, and productive way. The employee picks, prepares, and packs things according to the Pick List. We need courteous retail sales and customer service specialists. Flexibility is essential. Disabled people may be accommodated to do critical tasks.
Job Title : Shop Sales Associate
Location : Shivamogga, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 12.22 per hour.
Company : Louis Vuitton
Job Type : Full-Time
- All aspects of the product’s installation, operation, and maintenance, as well as any applicable warranties, are covered. Customers are provided with information that is straightforward and easy to grasp about the product.
- Purchase essential products by scanning shelf tags or inputting numbers into an order machine. Follow correct processes to achieve out-of-stock targets.
- It is imperative that opening and closing tasks, pricing, markdowns, and the submission of all necessary documents in a timely manner and in accordance with all corporate and store guidelines be followed.
- Make sure our staff, visitors, and merchandise are safe. Ensure that customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders are consistently wowed by the level of service you provide.
- Request that all customers round up their purchases to the next dollar to help promote our cause, and we are grateful to all consumers for their support. Maintain proper practices for the handling of money when operating the cash register.
- Motivates consumers to make a purchase by engaging them. Assists customers in selecting goods and recommends complementary items for their purchases. Make it possible for consumers to acquire extended product warranties if they are offered. Describe the benefits as well as the drawbacks of the proposal.
- Actively display acceptable suggestive selling strategies and cultivate a gourmet culture by sharing enthusiasm and love for food with Team Members and visitors.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs and expectations of customers. Accounts-based order input setup and administration Assemble a cross-functional team to complete assignments and account needs
- Make sure the previous merchandise is correctly organized and displayed before adding new stuff. Sales orders are entered into the company’s internal computer network. Your behaviors should reflect your desire and enthusiasm.
- Ensures that designated areas are completely supplied and product is nicely placed. The ability to effectively share information about new inventory arrivals, product discontinuation due to poor demand or low sales volume, and other issues with the store manager or supervisor is essential. The employee participates in departmental meetings and actively wants to discuss ideas on customer service, work performance, achieving store/department sales targets, etc.
- Over the course of the last year, I’ve worked in retail or fast food establishments where I’ve dealt with customers and managed money.
- It is required to have at least two to three years of effective retail sales experience with good customer service, in addition to having fundamental computer skills and being fluent in Microsoft Office.
- Customers, inventory, and store maintenance necessitate standing. Walkers, standers, and benders work. Squat, kneel. Push, pull, lift
- Graduate of a high school or its equivalent is preferable. a minimum age of sixteen, The ability to stand, bend, reach, and operate with your hands on a regular basis. Frequent lifting of a weight of up to 5 pounds.
- In order to achieve, a person must be able to lead and learn from others, as well as teach and learn from others.