25 May 2023
Full-Time ServiceNow Consultant – Bahrain
Work with prospects and clients to understand their companies and tailor our solutions to meet their specific requirements, all while maximizing the company’s development potential as a result of the work you do as an Implementation Consultant. Get to know the company’s products and how to adapt them to the demands of our clients while providing guidance on best practices. You will build strong relationships and represent our products and services in the best possible light.
Job Title : ServiceNow Consultant
Location : Bahrain, Bahrain, Bahrain
Salary : $ 33.18 per hour.
Company : Macquarie Group Limited
Job Type : Full-Time
- Determining the scope, assigning resources, creating deadlines and communicating with stakeholders. Determining the testing and maintenance requirements.
- Customized Company Solutions to fit the individual needs of the Client is an essential component of the deployment process.
- Enablement, communications management, change management, and technical help are examples of client tools and consultations that may be beneficial.
- Test new scripts, workflows, or other solutions ahead of time to prepare for the launch of a new process. For more complicated account setups, project coordination is required to ensure a successful completion.
- To impact other processes and system priorities, collaboration between functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) from the business side (internal and external) is the purpose of SMEs working together.
- Monitor deployment throughout the first 60-90 days of customer lifetime to meet implementation KPIs, engage customers who have low use and provide best practices to increase usage, as well as identify areas of potential.
- Provide weekly updates to project stakeholders on project progress, forthcoming plans, and problems needing management and stakeholder attention.
- To guarantee project completion on time and to specification, WBSs and a comprehensive plan (i.e. milestones) are maintained.
- Making sure that the consumer is aware of the planned completion dates for each step is crucial.
- Client User Testing is a primary duty of this role, and it entails organizing and directing testing, documenting and monitoring test results, and ensuring that problems are fixed in a timely way.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or related fields are desirable but not required.
- Accepts major responsibility for project completion; effective ability to assist others in project completion via knowledge sharing; needs minimal supervision from a more senior manager.
- Experts (internal and external) working together to provide alternative technological or business solutions, as well as give advise on the possible benefits and hazards as well the influence on other business processes and systems.
- Achieve end-to-end configuration testing, coordination and leadership of user testing, documentation and monitoring of test results and ensure problems are fixed fast.
- Implementing, onboarding, project management, customer success, building relationships, and managing change must be done for at least five years.