This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Service Manager/ Service Delivery Manager/ – Akola
IT end-user support, IT service desk, and VIP services will be the responsibility of the Service Delivery Manager for the company’s product managers (employee digital journey first). When it comes to end-user IT services, the ‘One Desk’ transformation is all about delivering consistent key value and performance indicator outcomes for internal stakeholders (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Service Manager/ Service Delivery Manager/
Location : Akola, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 31.9 per hour.
Company : Robert Half
Job Type : Full-Time
- The customer’s goals need a reliable and scale-able back-end architecture. Make sure that the operational delivery teams understand and express the client’s requirements..
- Responsible for the accomplishment of all client key performance indicators and contractual commitments, as well as the overall success of their Concierge.
- Supervise and coach supervisors and team leaders to guarantee proper staffing, as well as the daily operations and responsibilities of the department.
- Organize and execute incentive programs to boost metrics while maintaining or increasing quality, as well as collect and share data on the team and individual members.
- Supports and enforces quality standards regulating customer interactions, with the goal of ensuring a consistent customer experience across all customer contact points, both inside our internal group and our outsourced partner network.
- By conducting frequent evaluations of the organization with consumers and suppliers, you can improve the quality of service.
- Makes a significant contribution to the daily management of other Service Delivery Managers, including appropriate mentoring, coaching, team-building activities, and employee retention programs, as required.
- Remote and in-person positions are also available for providing daily help to travel advisors/travel concierges, including team and one-on-one coaching and management.
- The responsibilities may include the role of pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Lead, IT Service Desk Service Lead,…), who are responsible for the proper capacity management of the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as the development and coaching of those individuals.
- Facilitate the Voice of the Consumer campaign by uniting Contact Centers around a standardized approach for satisfaction surveys and customer input across the whole buying process.
- Considering the ability to have a long-term strategic view and develop successful action plans via excellent planning, assessment, and administration
- The capacity to communicate effectively, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, build connections, and persuade others, is critical.
- Proficiency in using discretion and judgment when offering feedback, direction, explanation, and disciplinary action.
- An expert who has worked for a long time in consulting with very complicated and different industries (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough awareness of the contact center environment, as well as the importance of the client-vendor relationship in the recruitment, retention, and performance of high-quality partners.