25 May 2023
Part-Time Service Lead – Arochukwu
A Customer Service Lead is needed to assist with a range of client initiatives. In this role, you’ll troubleshoot basic technical issues, cultivate strong customer relationships, fact-find to uncover needs while recognising opportunities and trends to share with key partners, and ensure that all of our clients receive satisfactory resolutions to their concerns. Candidates should be natural problem solvers who strive to provide consistently excellent customer service and satisfaction.
Job Title : Service Lead
Location : Arochukwu, Abia, Nigeria
Salary : $ 18.71 per hour.
Company : Mills Fleet Farm
Job Type : Part-Time
- By appropriately processing emails and resolving issues, ensure first-contact resolution.
- Replacement merchandise or refunds will be delivered.
- Customers should submit their issues to the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Utilize your expertise and training to deliver correct responses to customers’ problems while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Attend meetings and trainings to stay current on changes to programme knowledge, systems, and processes, and examine all new training material.
- Keep a detailed log of your attendance and work schedule.
- Extend and improve the existing knowledge base.
- All confidentiality and personal information requirements must be followed.
- With civility, promptness, and professionalism, handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Document and handle customer claims accurately in the proper systems/spreadsheets.
- Microsoft Office Suite and tools must be able to be used.
- Self-starter who can manage their time, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines is required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as meticulous attention to detail, are required.
- 2+ years of retail, ecommerce, or equivalent industry experience is required.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a field closely linked to these fields.